Within the project "Addressing the Challenges of local youth employment in Albania", a project funded by the Swiss Development Agency (SDC) and implemented by the International Labour Organization (ILO) and UNDP in collaboration with the Council of Kukes , branch of the University of Tirana to Kukes presented three best business plans entitled "Entrepreneurs of tomorrow", as follows:
• Cultivation of snail and its trading
• Avin Design
• Construction of the reservoir for fish breeding and trading
During the presentation students focused on three main issues:
• Why did they choose these types of business plan?
• How they thought to realize them?
• What is the target market?
In this presentation was present the National Coordinator of the project Mrs. Teuta Zejno